In this post, we have collected some sayings which is sure to poke fun at engineers. Do you know more phrases? Feel free to leave on comment.
- Why did the engineer cross the road? Because he looked in the project file and that’s what they did last year.
- Arguing with an engineer is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig. After a couple of hours, you realize the pig likes it.
- How can you tell an extroverted engineer from an introverted engineer? The extrovert looks at YOUR shoes.
- An optimist sees a glass half full, a pessimist sees a glass have empty, an engineer sees a glass that’s the wrong size.
- Before studying engineering, if someone asked me what 1+1 is, I would have said “2.” Now, I’d say “I’m pretty sure it’s 2, but we’d better make it 3 just to be safe.”
- Looking for a boyfriend in engineering: the odds are good, but the goods are odd.