Curriculum / Syllabus / Prescribed Courses for Masters level Entrance exam for Institute of Engineering (IOE) Pulchowk Campus, Tribhuvan University (TU), Nepal. Entrance Examination for Disaster and Planning (DP) will be of a single paper of 2 hours duration consisting of two sections:
- Section- A: It common to all streams, consisting of 45 questions of 50 marks.
- Section-B: This section consists of stream specialized course with 50 nos. of questions of 1 mark each. Each question will be of objective type with multiple choice answers.
The Section-A syllabus which common for all streams for Masters level Entrance Exam in Institute of Engineering (IOE) Pulchowk Campus can be accessed from IOE M.Sc Entrance Syllabus page.
Disaster and Planning (DP) [50 ×1]
- Hazards, disaster & Risk
- Disaster scenario in Nepal
- Historical accounts of different disasters in the country 
- Different hazards; Earthquake, flood, landslide, fire, epidemics 
- Municipalities/VDCs and their response to disasters 
- Disaster Risk Management approaches adopted in Nepal in recent times