With the primary objective of familiarizing Engineering students with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), one of the most popular language C++ was chosen by Institute of Engineering (IOE), Tribhuvan University (TU) in its updated syllabus. The course is included in Second year of Computer (BCT) and Electronics & Communication (BEX) of Bachelor Degree in central campus, Pulchowk and other affiliated Engineering colleges in Nepal. The course aims to develop pure object oriented programming skills in BE students.
The syllabus of C++ with complete course contents including marking scheme and recommended books can be accessed from IOE SYLLABUS – Object Oriented Programming (OOP) C++ page. The newly designed course consists of following topics:
The following notes in PDF format includes almost all of the chapters of OOP and can be read online or downloaded. Click on corresponding links for full access to C++ note for Second Year of BE.
Amit Chaudhary has compiled the solutions of programming related part of past IOE Board exam questions. The solutions can be accessed from his github repo. Thanks to Amit for the Object Oriented Programming solutions.
– 2. Write a program that illustrate pass by reference and return by reference.
– 3. Write a program that illustrates constructors with initializer list.
– 6. Write a program to compare complex numbers with relational operators.
– 7. Write a program that inherits person class to teacher and student.
– 9. Write a program to make your own manipulator.
– 10. Write a program that catches multiple exceptions using exception class.
– 2. Write a program to make distances class and its object. The distances class has feet and inches.
– 6. Write a program that converts a data of a class with inch and feet(user defined) to inches(float).
– 9. Write a program to read and display Cartesian Coordinate using stream operators.
– 8. Write a program that stores the information about the student(student id,DOB,department and address) in a structure until user says “no”. After reading the data, write it to a file then display the content of the file in the proper format on your output screen.
– 2. Write a program to display n characters by using default argument for all parameters.Assume that the function takes two parameters one character to be printed and other number of characters to be printed.
– 6. Write a program to display the output in pyramid form as follows.
If you have any important resource materials, please feel free to drop comment or contact us via any media.