This post consists of syllabus and course contents of Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch) in Institute of Engineering (IOE), Tribhuvan University (TU) and entrance exams for Bachelor and Masters level. The courses listed here are newly updated syllabus (2066) and are followed by Institute of Engineering (IOE) constituent and affiliated Engineering Colleges / Academic Institutions affiliated to Tribhuvan University (TU), Nepal. The engineering courses for four years are: Computer (BCT), Civil (BCE), Electronics and Communication (BEX), Electrical (BEL), Mechanical (BME), Geomatics (BGE) comprised of eight semesters with two in each year for bachelor level except for architecture (B. Arch) which has five year course.
The details about each subject/course content along with the marking scheme can be accessed by clicking on the faculty.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering (BCT) Syllabus
- Bachelor in Electronics and Communication (BEX) Syllabus
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering (BCE) Syllabus
- Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch) Syllabus
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (BME) Syllabus
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering (BEL) Syllabus
- Bachelor in Geomatics Engineering (BGE) Syllabus
BE, B.Arch Entrance Syllabus
To get admission in Bachelor in Engineering (BE) and B.Arch program operated in IOE affiliated and constituent Engineering campuses in Nepal, students must pass IOE Entrance exam. Read: Syllabus of IOE Entrance Exam for BE, B.Arch.
M.Sc Entrance Exam Syllabus
We have tried our best to provide correct contents but there might be some errors or needs update. Please feel free to drop comments in any case. Your contribution will surely be considered.